Providing a relaxed, supportive, and educational atmosphere for those who are non-human identified.

Daemon with Body Horror symptoms?

Daemon with Body Horror symptoms?

Post  Guest on Sun May 12, 2013 9:04 pm

[TW for mentions of body horror]

So recently, I've been interacting with my daemon Maeii'shka in various ways such as taking him out on a jog, laying about and just generally relaxing or talking. However, whenever I engage him in a mental conversation involving something a little unknown or paranormal, I can sense his face going all weird. A good example is when we were talking about exams and his eyes and mouth turned black and gaping (think about the face of a Creeper from Minecraft but on a snow leopard's face minus the green coloration). It freaks me out to no end and I have no idea why he's doing this. He doesn't have knowledge of this either so that means he's not doing it on purpose.

What could be the cause is what I'm wondering. from what I've heard, it's unnatural for daemons to be like this, let alone have added features such as seven eyes, holes all over, etc. It's just creeping me out and any advice on the matter would be great, if there is any that could be given.
    Rah

Species : Multiple: Gryphon and Dragon

Re: Daemon with Body Horror symptoms?

Post  Rah on Mon May 13, 2013 3:58 pm

I did some really indepth research on Daemons a few years back but never actually managed to bring out my own. What I do remember about what I read is that you can indirectly or directly cause things to happen to your Daemon such as causing them to wear certain things, or look various ways. Your Daemon is influenced by you because it is you. I think I remember reading somewhere that you kind of like the creepy stuff, so it is possible that your mind has created this image and is superimposing it or variations of it on your Daemon. Of course, your Daemon may be doing it and just not admitting to it.

Another possibility is a trickster spirit who's enjoying playing with your mental imagery if you believe in that sort of thing. But I would more believe it's along the lines of what Rah mentioned and something you're inadvertently causing yourself. The mind is powerful, capable of all kinds of things.

Next time it happens, invision yourself with a paintbrush and painting your daemon's face or body back to normal or something like that. Let me know how it goes. Smile

Post  Guest on Tue May 14, 2013 12:29 am

Seems fairly logical! It wouldn't really bother me since I do have a love for creepy things but I have a general phobia of animals/humans suffering from facial trauma/horror so it's a little obvious that I find this whole thing unpleasant. Either way, it could be as Shire said and that it's a trickster spirit (which I wouldn't doubt to be honest) or it's just my mind playing mean tricks.

And I will do that (or at least try)! Thank you for the advice! ' v`

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:50 am