Providing a relaxed, supportive, and educational atmosphere for those who are non-human identified.

Do you still support Draven?

Daedar

Do you still support Draven?

Post  Daedar on Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:52 am

I came across this site from AnOtherWiki and wondered if you all still support TheDarkEricDraven here?
    Talon
    Administrator
    Administrator

Species : Anthro Reptile

Re: Do you still support Draven?

Post  Talon on Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:37 pm

Short answer is no.

If you have some time to spare, I'll detail the full version of that fiasco.

After Sharden passed away and I took the lead, I began going through old accounts that needed to be purged due to inactivity.  ApocalypseMaiden's (Draven) account was among those that were to be purged for inactivity reasons, meaning A.M. had not posted for quite some time and as such, the account was deleted from Feral Nature.  Furthermore, the account was deleted during the March 6th 2015 deletion cycle.  No attempts have been made by A.M. to rejoin and any attempts by A.M. to rejoin will be denied in the future.

To make it publically known, I neither support or wish to harass Draven in any manner, but I personally do not support pedophiles/pedophilia or any such similar acts and have no problem ejecting members from this forum who cause any relating drama.  I wish nothing more than to grow Feral Nature and in order to do that, we have to 'keep our noses clean' and be a model group.  

I understand Sharden's reasons for allowing Draven to stay at the time of the incident, and while his acts were noble in my opinion in wanting to help Draven clean up his stupidity (because sometimes we feel compelled to reach out and try to help people when no one else will), I will not see Feral Nature dragged through any further petty drama that knocked on it's doors in the past.  The members here are respectable, mostly older individuals (25+), and no one wants to deal with those sorts of things when we have lives of our own to deal with and this is a place to let go of all of that.

So there you have it.  An official statement.  I reached out to both Shiro and Jarandhel early last year to let them know and to hopefully repair the damage that had been done on those fronts.  While Shiro was eager to mend, and now supports Feral Nature, Jarandhel demanded a public statement that we deleted Draven on the grounds of being a pedophile, and it just wasn't the case.  I feel no need to lie about the reasons I gave above in my explanation.  After explaining that I could not do as Jarandhel wanted, he made no further attempts to respond to my requests to update Feral Nature's information on the AnOtherWiki site regarding owner info, or that Draven is no longer a member.  So the information on AnOtherWiki is no longer up-to-date and hasn't been for quite some time.

Pure and simple, Draven was deleted for inactivity but will not be allowed back in.  I hope that suffices as far as curiosity might go, and feel free to spread this information around as you see fit.  We have nothing to hide here.

Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:20 pm