Providing a relaxed, supportive, and educational atmosphere for those who are non-human identified.

Tulpa - Headmate status?

Talon
    Administrator
    Administrator

Species : Anthro Reptile

Tulpa - Headmate status?

Post  Talon on Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:53 pm

At what point would you consider a Tulpa, which is a mental construct, a headmate? Or would you ever consider them a headmate since they are created by the individual and capable of simply being thought out of existance?
    Kane

Species : Crocodile

Re: Tulpa - Headmate status?

Post  Kane on Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:27 pm

I guess it's up to the individual on whether or not they want it to be a headmate and is really not anyone else's business. I personally don't know what I think about tulpas to begin with so there's that.
    Kai
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Species : Snow Leopard/Dragon

Post  Kai on Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:49 pm

I think it will reach a point on it's own. Like everything with individuals, it can come about in it's own time.
    My character from years and years ago, did eventually kind of split. She took on a life, and will of her own, and at this point I considered her a headmate. I never considered myself fully plural though. I think because tulpa are self created, they can only go so far as to creating a median system, instead of full blown plurality.

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Howe's Egg Principle

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:49 am